I am new with the blackberry and just starting to figure it out. When i receive a text i hit the blackberry button and then go down to the sms icon and click on it for the text. Is there anyway i can have that on my "home screen" Also i downloaded Etrade mobile (sweet program by the way) Only way i can access that is hitting the bb button and then down to downloads and opening it up. Is there anyway i can get that on the "home screen" also?? By the home screen i mean the view you have on your phone with the messages email calendar browser etc

Thanks guys
    07-16-09 02:46 PM
    open the download folder highlight the app bb menu key move to folder HOME
    07-16-09 03:01 PM
    I am new with the blackberry and just starting to figure it out. When i receive a text i hit the blackberry button and then go down to the sms icon and click on it for the text. Is there anyway i can have that on my "home screen" Also i downloaded Etrade mobile (sweet program by the way) Only way i can access that is hitting the bb button and then down to downloads and opening it up. Is there anyway i can get that on the "home screen" also?? By the home screen i mean the view you have on your phone with the messages email calendar browser etc

Thanks guys
    Press menu (BlackBerry button) then highlight the SMS icon and press menu then select Move and move it to the top row of icons.

Open the Downloads folder and highlight the Etrade icon and press menu then select Move To Folder then select Home and then you can move it where you want it on your homescreen.
    07-16-09 03:03 PM
    You can also just make your email and sms/mms messages go to the same icon (the mail icon) and eliminate the entire moving of the SMS icon. That's what I do.
    07-16-09 03:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD