Ok...I have done some testing....

Many may use BerryBuzz. If you are doing so on an 8350i you may have noticed that the SMS feature doesnt work. Mine Doesn't. I send an SMS TEXT from a phone. It was turned into an MMS message on my blackberry. BerryBuzz never responded because of this. the 5 minute reminders dont work and so on.

Same thing with Cortado SMS2DESK it skips all its functions because an "SMS" was not received. Help?
    06-06-09 07:20 PM
    this phone does not support SMS..... thats why the apps wont work the way you expect them.

i bet if you get a voicemail the app works......
    06-06-09 07:23 PM
    Yes I forgot to mention that about the voicemail. I know voicemail and SMS are on the same "channel" so would a developer have to make an app JUST for this one? I wrote to the developer of BerryBuzz. Hope to hear back soon.
    06-07-09 01:43 AM
    correct, they would have to spend time and money just for this BB and i really dont think that would would.... unless it is a simple change.

if i was writing an app and it did not work on 1 BB model, i would need like 50-100 guaranteed sales before i started development, but thats just me.
    06-07-09 07:16 AM
    Oh I definitely agree with that. Just wanted to make sure.. I was about to tell the develeloper that I would pay any extra but then I was like....oh wait that could be $150 for an MMS notification haha.
    06-07-09 02:59 PM
    exactly!!!
    06-07-09 03:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD