Hey all, I was wondering if there were any other sms replacement apps similar to crunch sms. I like crunch okay but just wanted to try something new.

Thanks
    03-20-11 10:19 AM
    I don't think that there is an application for that.
    03-23-11 10:37 AM
    Have you tried Empower Threaded SMS
    03-23-11 11:31 PM
    Empower is the only other one I know, and crunch is better despite their refusal or inability to do something to make it work better with OS6.
    03-24-11 06:07 PM
    I use Crunch SMS with OS 6, I just disable the regular SMS inbox via the firewall..it works great!
    03-24-11 06:22 PM
    Yeah but your MMS will get blocked like that.
    I thought you blocked me?
    03-24-11 06:31 PM
    Yeah but your MMS will get blocked like that.
    I thought you blocked me?
    True, but to tell you the truth, I can't remember the last time I received MMS, noone uses MMS from the people I know at least, with BIS, the ability to send a pic over BBM or as an attachment in an email, I personally have no use for MMS, you know what I mean...so I'm fine...I love the way Crunch SMS displays the messages

PS: I became friends with yehrulz, and I decided to unblock you and middsbrew...we should be a tem and help each other rather than keep bashing each other all the time. it is getting tiring dont u think?

I may make a mistake at time, and would appreciate if you give me constructive feedback rather than bash me. I am not your enemy
    03-24-11 06:58 PM
    Does CrunchSMS have sent notifications yet?
    03-24-11 11:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD