Smrtguard isnt that smart. The GPS almost never works and none of my contacts, emails, or phone logs show up when i access my acct from my laptop.
    Dissapointed.
    05-28-09 10:02 PM
    05-28-09 10:12 PM
    Smrtguard isnt that smart. The GPS almost never works and none of my contacts, emails, or phone logs show up when i access my acct from my laptop.
    Dissapointed.
    It's worked well for me for months now, so I'm inclined to think it's TOO smart for YOU.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-29-09 12:19 AM
    I face the same problem.. The audio ping works, it gives an approximate location which I'm satisfied with. But I can't see any of my backups on the wbsiite.

05-29-09 06:05 AM
    Its worked perfectly for me. I just used it today to switch devices because I didn't have my laptop with me and it worked great.

05-29-09 10:17 AM
    It would be nice if support got back to me....i reactivated and did a battery pull but still having same issues.
    05-29-09 10:47 AM
    Read well the link that was posted above, in there you will see that with latest version 1.51, there is an issue with data backed up, in my case I can't see my Events, but I do see all of the other data.

They are already working on it, be patient, this is one of the best app you can get for your BB and it worth every penny.
    05-29-09 11:14 AM
    Read well the link that was posted above, in there you will see that with latest version 1.51, there is an issue with data backed up, in my case I can't see my Events, but I do see all of the other data.

They are already working on it, be patient, this is one of the best app you can get for your BB and it worth every penny.
    K,,,,i'll wait it out
    05-29-09 06:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD