Hi All!

We have released SmrtGuard v2.15 for BlackBerry devices only. Please upgrade now if you have not already done so.

WHAT'S NEW?

1. Improved remote wipe so it dynamically deletes most if not all 3rd party applications (i.e. - Facebook, MySpace, Gmail, and many more) in addition to Password Keeper, the Native Message and Phone applications.

2. Added password protection to SmrtGuard application. Users now can set a password from the SmrtGuard -> Options Menu to prevent unauthorized access into the application.

3. Bug fix - prevent backing up empty data.

Get it now from your BlackBerry:
    1. Click on SmrtGuard icon
    2. Click on About SmrtGuard menu
    3. Click on "Check for Update"

Thanks!

SmrtGuard
    03-19-10 09:26 AM
    I see you guys diabled the free remote wipe feature on the previous version so this is a DOWNGRADE! Sneaky...very sneaky...
    04-09-10 07:52 PM
    Is remote wipe a paid feature or is it part of the free service? I was under the impression that it was free.... If not the case I will be some dissapointed.

I am unable to see the remote wipe on the website dashboard so figured it might have something to with the fact that I do not have blackberry email. I spent a better part of the day obtaining a blackberry email and then trying to get Smrtguard to remote wipe (test) my device... no such luck.

I guess remote lock and ping still work.
    04-10-10 09:16 PM
    When they launched the free version, remote wipe was free but if you look at their website you will see that now remote wipe is not included in the free version.
    04-11-10 09:23 AM
    It would also be nice if they would create a mobile-friendly web page to log into, especially for the tracking page. The present one is just about useless...the Google map is too big to fit on the phone's screen and on my 9700 it will not display the flags marking the tracked locations. Shows up fine on a PC though.
    04-12-10 10:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD