vlingo will not work at my house but will work everywhere else. does it have something to do with my wireless network at home? I checked the vlingo options menu and everything seems to be correct but not sure. Anyone have any ideas?? Thanks!
    04-26-09 12:28 PM
    I still have yet to really get into that app but I am sure that since so many people do, there will be quite a few posts that will help! I might try to install it right now! Actually I will!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-26-09 12:52 PM
    vlingo will not work at my house but will work everywhere else. does it have something to do with my wireless network at home? I checked the vlingo options menu and everything seems to be correct but not sure. Anyone have any ideas?? Thanks!
    How's your reception inside of your house? I'm fairly certain that you need an active data connection for it to work.
    04-26-09 03:10 PM
    How's your reception inside of your house? I'm fairly certain that you need an active data connection for it to work.
    I have pretty good reception inside. My mms, internet and bbm work fine. The app is really neat to use though! Thanks for everyones input thus far!
    04-26-09 04:06 PM
    I used to have major problems getting my BB to connect on WiFi at home. Ended up my access point was hosed. Suggestions: reboot all network components - try rebuilding your WiFi from scratch with no encryption - ensure you don't have a firewall blocking it, like built-in to your router. Good luck!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-30-09 09:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD