Ok, so I was lucky enough to finally receive an invite for socialscope last saturday. I installed it, held my breath and wondered if it was worth all the hype that it had got. I have to say I am quite impressed. The twitter side is great and the facebook part is ok, although I do prefer RIM's Facebook app.

So, if you've bothered to keep reading this far then you might have a chance to win a bit of socialscope magic. I forgot that I signed up with a couple of email addresses, and the other day, another invite dropped into my inbox. What are the chances?

Who wants the invite code? Make me laugh and it's yours! I'll PM the code to the funniest post in 2 hours time.

I would say, 'so dance monkey boys, dance!' but that might be a bit rude!

Happy squabbling!

Zeb

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Zebedee; 10-28-10 at 02:20 PM.
    10-28-10 02:05 PM
    Lol!!!!!!!i win!!!!!
    10-28-10 03:09 PM
    Ok, so I was lucky enough to finally receive an invite for socialscope last saturday. I installed it, held my breath and wondered if it was worth all the hype that it had got. I have to say I am quite impressed. The twitter side is great and the facebook part is ok, although I do prefer RIM's Facebook app.

So, if you've bothered to keep reading this far then you might have a chance to win a bit of socialscope magic. I forgot that I signed up with a couple of email addresses, and the other day, another invite dropped into my inbox. What are the chances?

Who wants the invite code? Make me laugh and it's yours! I'll PM the code to the funniest post in 2 hours time.

I would say, 'so dance monkey boys, dance!' but that might be a bit rude!

Happy squabbling!

Zeb

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    well if by magic another one falls in your lap, Please keep me in mind only been waiting 13 months.
    10-28-10 03:21 PM
    Lol!!!!!!!i win!!!!!
    Ha!

10-28-10 03:58 PM
    I've been using SS on my Commadore 64 ePhone for quite a while now...but I'd like to see how it works on my BlackBerry too. So if you wouldn't mind, send it my way please. Thanks!
    10-28-10 04:20 PM
    Send it to me or I will hunt you down.
    10-28-10 04:21 PM
    Can I go twice?

"that's what" - she
    10-28-10 04:29 PM
    I winn

10-28-10 05:29 PM
    So did anyone get the socialscope invite?
    10-29-10 10:09 AM
    10-29-10 10:24 AM
    .......................................congrats
    10-29-10 10:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD