I own a 8310 BB. I downloaded a trial version of SlickTasks. I successfully set up multiple tasks and alarms.. The test alarms prompt sounded when selected but the alarms do not go off at all as scheduled... Is this a limitation of the trial software that will go away if I purchase the full version?

I love the software but I'm reluctant to buy it if this is a software bug rather than a limitation inherent in the free trial version..

Feedback please...

Thanks
    04-04-10 03:20 PM
    I have the same problem with the purchased version.
    Still waiting for an answer from the developer.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-04-10 04:50 PM
    Do you have an e-mail address for the developer? How long have you been waiting for a response?
    04-04-10 06:27 PM
    Nevermind... I found the support e-mail address. I sent them an e-mail a few moments ago.
    04-04-10 06:37 PM
    I sent them an email three weeks ago and still waiting for an answer.
    Please post if you get a solution.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-05-10 02:14 PM
    I purchased pocketinformant. This is a Franklin Covey product. Much better than slicktasks and only $5 more... Well worth it!!
    04-05-10 09:49 PM
    if anyone is still interested in this thread: I've sent them another mail, but still wating for an answer
    04-15-10 07:24 AM
    Count me in as waiting.

Silly question... what does the Autotext function do? I enable/disable it but see no difference. I was hoping it was like a smart text function that would allow quick entry of previously used tasks. Even the free Maratick has that.

Cheers!
    05-10-10 02:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD