ok, so I finally got this downloaded. When I go to register, I get a an upgrade thing (to pay for), or underneath it says try for free. Do I select the free thing and it's permanent? Or am I missing something?
    02-17-09 07:43 AM
    Just say "No thanks" or whatever it prompts you for that. Slacker app is free. Slacker Pro service just has it so there are no commercials etc..
    02-17-09 07:44 AM
    it's not letting me say no thanks. Do I need to set up on the computer first. This just seems to be a PITA. Might end up deleting if I cannot get this.
    02-17-09 07:49 AM
    Then select just Try for Free or whatever..worst that will happen is you will do the Pro for like 7 days and it will expire and you just tell it you don't want to sign up for it and use the free.
    02-17-09 07:51 AM
    Setup your account on the PC first and then just login on the bberry... This is what I did and never had a problem.
    02-17-09 07:55 AM
    Setup your account on the PC first and then just login on the bberry... This is what I did and never had a problem.
    That's exactly what I did...works like a charm

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-09 08:24 AM
    OK....have account. Can type e-mail in but it won't let me get to the password space on my bb. Everytime I click on the spot to move the cursor, I get a menu.
    02-17-09 08:26 AM
    OK....have account. Can type e-mail in but it won't let me get to the password space on my bb. Everytime I click on the spot to move the cursor, I get a menu.
    You have to kind of patient when you touch it... and like I said, touch it dont click it. Just touch the password space.
    02-17-09 08:27 AM
    I almost had to slide my finger over there. Thanks, I got it. Nice!!!!! Having some issues with the keyboard popping up, but will soon learnt the little tricks and tips.
    02-17-09 08:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD