When I first downloaded slacker it played fine on the speaker now all of a sudden it only plays through the speaker on the front. Any ideas?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-06-09 07:25 AM
    When I first downloaded slacker it played fine on the speaker now all of a sudden it only plays through the speaker on the front. Any ideas?

i didnt quite understand that ... maybe cuz its to early for me
    02-06-09 07:28 AM
    Haha yeah I'll try in english. Slacker played through the speaker phone now it only plays through the speaker on the front that's used for phone calls

02-06-09 07:38 AM
    I had the same thing happen. Just shut the phone off and pull the battery, put the battery back and let it boot. Slacker should play through the speakerphone again. Haven't had trouble since.
    02-06-09 07:46 AM
    when i have headphones attached via hardwire, it still plays through speaker, should batt pull fix this?
    02-06-09 08:12 AM
    when i have headphones attached via hardwire, it still plays through speaker, should batt pull fix this?
    Make sure they are plugged into the jack before starting slacker.
    02-06-09 08:16 AM
    Great, now my phone is back to just the earpiece. Why can't the programmers just put a freaking speaker/earpiece toggle button on the screen. This is a huge flaw in the storm for several apps
    02-06-09 09:20 AM
    Now I'm only able to see a portion of slacker on my screen and the rest of the screen is blue

02-06-09 12:03 PM
    Are you guys using the beta version of Slacker or the new version that was released this weak via m.slacker.com
    02-06-09 12:29 PM
    Make sure you disable compatibility mode for Slacker AND make sure that you are at the latest version just released over the last couple of days...
    02-06-09 12:46 PM
    Make sure you disable compatibility mode for Slacker AND make sure that you are at the latest version just released over the last couple of days...
    That worked thanks.
    02-06-09 04:15 PM
    yup, latest version works fine here.. great prog
    02-06-09 05:44 PM
    Make sure they are plugged into the jack before starting slacker.
    I tried this and am havin the same prob as luciferrex. when i first downloaded, it played thru the earpiece and ultimately the headphones when I plugged them in. suddenly, the next time i opened slacker, it was playing thru the headphones. kinda the opposite of dougs problem
    02-11-09 07:22 AM
    I tried this and am havin the same prob as luciferrex. when i first downloaded, it played thru the earpiece and ultimately the headphones when I plugged them in. suddenly, the next time i opened slacker, it was playing thru the headphones. kinda the opposite of dougs problem
    I was stressed about the opposite of the original post...After I unplugged the headphones, slacker couldn't be heard through the external speaker. I tried a pull, I reset Slacker, uninstalled, re-installed, everything. No luck. I eventually figured i would just have to be happy with it playing only through the headphones (which it seemed to not have a problem doing). Then I wondered...I pulled the headphone connection out half way and re-inserted. I did this a few times and BAM! The blasted thing started playing through the speaker again. Then I re-inserted the headphones completely and now the headphones didn't want to work, but after repeating above strategy, the headphones cam back into play. The issue might not be Slacker at all...might be a sensitive jack in the Blackberry. Using a BB Storm, by the way, 9530.

Hope this helps. i am rocking away again. Now if i could just figure out how to make the Slacker tracks stop restarting when phone alerts go off...
    Any takers?
    07-15-09 03:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD