Any suggestions? One better than the other for music selection? I have heard that Pandora freezes occasionally, does Slacker do the same? How about interfaces, does one have a cleaner interface?

Thanks for your opinions
    09-03-09 10:06 PM
    Pandora, all the way.

Pandora seems to pick other songs in the QuickMix that I would actually like to listen to, Slacker just seems to pick crap.

Besides, I don't like having apps shoved down my throat like Verizon has done with Slacker, so that's a turn off for me right there.

But, I've used both, and still prefer Pandora!
    09-03-09 10:12 PM
    any problems with Pandora freezing?
    09-03-09 10:13 PM
    any problems with Pandora freezing?
    Every once and a while, like when I get a call or a text or something. But it doesn't "freeze" really, it just pauses playback.
    09-03-09 10:21 PM
    Try them both. They are free.
    09-03-09 10:24 PM
    I could share my option, but since they are both free you should try them yourself and see which one you prefer.
    09-03-09 10:35 PM
    I've tried both - prefer Pandora. Quickmix selects very well based on my selected artists. turns me on to new artists (new to me)
    09-03-09 10:37 PM
    I have both but tend to use Pandora a bit more often.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-04-09 07:39 AM
    Slacker all day! You can cache stations and why stream when you can cache them. Better battery life, the best quality; Slacker is an obvious decision.

I rarely hear songs I don't want to. I also listen to Slacker on my PC it helps when you favorite songs and ban songs.

Pandora looks like it's for simpletons compared to Slacker!
    09-04-09 08:27 AM
    pandora is a much better app IMHO how ever as it has been noted they are both free try them both and see which one you like best
    09-04-09 08:43 AM
    Any suggestions? One better than the other for music selection? I have heard that Pandora freezes occasionally, does Slacker do the same? How about interfaces, does one have a cleaner interface?

Thanks for your opinions
    You should head back to the store and turn in your blackberry if you need help with this decision.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-04-09 08:48 AM
    Slacker. Love the station caching. But both are free. You should have plenty of free memory on your Tour. So take both for a spin.
    09-04-09 08:48 AM
    Pandora. slacker is for slackers
    09-04-09 08:54 AM
    Pandora...
    09-04-09 09:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD