I didn't see this posted yet so I thought I'd go ahead and put this out there. I opened my Slacker app this morning and it required an update to 1.0.23. Anyway just an FYI if you don't open Slacker everyday...there is an update.

02-19-09 08:10 AM
    I didn't see this posted yet so I thought I'd go ahead and put this out there. I opened my Slacker app this morning and it required an update to 1.0.23. Anyway just an FYI if you don't open Slacker everyday...there is an update.

Not to be a buzzkill, but Slacker v 1.0.23 has been out for at least a week or two now.
    02-19-09 08:20 AM
    I found out about it yesterday and immediately downloaded it as I've been having trouble with the new Storm specific version streaming to my bluetooth in my car stereo (would only connect like 2 out of 10 times, and then I'd have to try a battery pull to make it work).

The first time I tried this new 1.0.23 version it connected on the first try with my bluetooth - so hopefully that is fixed now.

I'll try it again on my way home and see if it works again...
    02-19-09 09:37 AM
    hmm...it just asked me to update mine today. oh well. Not really a buzzkill...I was just informing others. Thanks.
    02-19-09 09:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD