Has anyone gotten Slacker to work with the Motorokr T505? I was heading out to get one - and just saw a post on HoFo that there were problems.

Thanks all!
    02-10-09 01:42 PM
    I was envy of iphone user because of pandora. But Slacker really takes the prize, I just installed it last night and was up till 2 in the morning listening to what ever I wanted. I'm feeling it now at work, but hey;: if I can win a month of Slacker Plus for free than it's for me.
    03-13-09 08:23 AM
    I cant dl the new version, from my phones browser I go to the slacker website it asks me if I want to replace .11 with .11.
    03-13-09 08:45 AM
    I cant dl the new version, from my phones browser I go to the slacker website it asks me if I want to replace .11 with .11.
    The newest version is 1.1.11

the .20 referred to an earlier version....1.0.20

You already have the latest
    03-13-09 09:09 AM
    Where is the newest download? I went to their website and it says error cannot find page when I try to get a download for them, both on the blackberry browers and my desktop.
    03-13-09 09:20 AM
    When i type in slacker.com into the bb browser i don't get the dl option. Any ideas? I have tried clearing the cache via the bb browser. I also ran into the same problem when trying to dl nav4all via their site. I couldn't get the dl link!! please help.
    03-13-09 09:33 AM
    Where is the newest download? I went to their website and it says error cannot find page when I try to get a download for them, both on the blackberry browers and my desktop.
    How do I download the Blackberry Application on my Blackberry phone?

To download the Slacker Application for the Blackberry, you go to Slacker Personal Radio - Listen to Free Internet Radio Stations on your Blackberry phone. You will be redirected to the proper download for your phone.

If you are not directed to the proper download for your phone, then you need to make a change in the configuration of the phone to allow our servers to identify your phone properly.

Open up the browser on the Blackberry Phone, then click on the BB Menu button and choose Options. Then go to "Browser Options" or "Browser Configuration". Then change the "Browser Identification" or "Browser Emulator" to "Blackberry". If it's set to something other than Blackberry, then your phone will not be identified properly.
    03-13-09 09:44 AM
    When i type in slacker.com into the bb browser i don't get the dl option. Any ideas? I have tried clearing the cache via the bb browser. I also ran into the same problem when trying to dl nav4all via their site. I couldn't get the dl link!! please help.
    I am affraid that Slacker works only if you are in the US ...
    This may be is why you can not download it

From the slacker web site
    The following specs are recommended to listen to Slacker Radio:
    BlackBerry OS 4.5 recommended (OS 4.3 minimum requirement)
    Data Plan or Wi-Fi (An unlimited Data Plan is recommended for streaming)
    Streaming stations play only in the United States
    SD Card with 500 MB of free memory required if caching stations
    Last edited by Briard; 03-13-09 at 09:49 AM.
    03-13-09 09:46 AM
    Ohhh Man!!!

This is great I am such a SLACKER.
    03-13-09 09:55 AM
    D'oh!! haha. Thanks for your reply though.
    03-13-09 09:58 AM
    How is it they still have not fixed the 12 second skip problem after all these updates?
    03-14-09 11:41 AM
    For some reason when i go to the slacker website from my BB, it goes to the regular internet address, not the download site. Can someone post the actual link so i can send it to my storm??? Thanks!
    03-17-09 08:30 AM
    For some reason when i go to the slacker website from my BB, it goes to the regular internet address, not the download site. Can someone post the actual link so i can send it to my storm??? Thanks!
    Make sure that you didn't set your browser to be firefox or IE, it probably has to be set to the BB browser to hit the download page.
    03-17-09 02:47 PM
    Slacker is my life... I have had it at work for months now and was stoked to learn I could add it to my Storm. It has been a great program and I don't find myself DL songs anymore. Anyone know how to get more volume out of it though? I want it LOUDER!!! lol
    03-17-09 04:08 PM
    Has anyone gotten Slacker to work with the Motorokr T505? I was heading out to get one - and just saw a post on HoFo that there were problems.

Thanks all!
    In the Slacker app, hit the menu button then "enable bluetooth".
    05-20-09 11:06 PM
    I have done a number of searches and no one seems to have problems until after they are actually listening to music or trying to at least. So forgive me if this is a dead horse.
    The problem I'm having is that it will say Creating Account (this may take 1-2 minutes) once I launch the app and do nothing else no matter how long i give it. I have allowed all permissions and disabled the firewall, pulled the battery, deleted and reinstalled, but nothing changes.
    I'm almost affraid to admit it, but i think it may be my old OS v., which is 47.0.148 that is causing the problem. I just haven't gotten around to updateing it since I bought the phone last week. Could that be the problem?
    09-22-09 07:11 AM
    I know you have deleted and reinstalled, but there are files left on the media card even after deleting. Delete the app, then connect your phone to your computer and delete everything slacker related you find on the media card. Then disconnect your phone and reinstall OTA.
    09-22-09 09:58 AM
317 ... 111213
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD