I have been all over online... Everyone seems to have no problems with Slacker Radio. When i try to log in, it tells me " The application has attempted to open a connection to a location inside the firewall and outside the firewall which is not allowed by your IT policy." Then "Login Failed" connection not established."

Anyone know what that mean? How can I get Slacker Connected?

I disabled compatibility.. anything else?
    02-28-09 12:26 AM
    I have been all over online... Everyone seems to have no problems with Slacker Radio. When i try to log in, it tells me " The application has attempted to open a connection to a location inside the firewall and outside the firewall which is not allowed by your IT policy." Then "Login Failed" connection not established."

Anyone know what that mean? How can I get Slacker Connected?

I disabled compatibility.. anything else?
    i had a similar problem.. where the program wouldn't start when i plugged in bb. turns out it was my onecare's firewall. i disabled firewall and it worked perfectly. hope this applies for your situation.
    02-28-09 02:19 AM
    i had a similar problem.. where the program wouldn't start when i plugged in bb. turns out it was my onecare's firewall. i disabled firewall and it worked perfectly. hope this applies for your situation.
    HMMMM, have you downloaded the Slacker app to your phone via OTA link?
    02-28-09 04:52 PM
    It sounds like you are on BES. If so, your administrator may have disallowed other apps to access your internet connection. I suggest speaking to them.
    02-28-09 04:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD