I have had my 9000 for about 2 months now and have been using the Slacker app for music. When in my car I sync the phone to my bluetooth transmitter to listen to the music through my car radio. For the past month for some reason my phone reboots by itself while listening to music. Any advice?
    07-29-09 09:07 AM
    I'm assuming you don't get reboots when streaming music from the media app through bluetooth.

Slacker is a huge app and I've had it mysteriously get corrupted on me. I would try deleting it, rebooting, and reinstalling.

By the way if you cache any stations I'd suggest also deleting the slacker sync app and folder on your memory card before reinstalling.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-29-09 12:23 PM
    So, the rebooting only occurs when you're connected via bluetooth inside your car?

I'd stand behind what roid suggests. Delete the app (and the Slacker folder, .exe file, etc... from the memory card), reboot and reinstall (there is a semi-new version).
    07-29-09 12:50 PM
    So, the rebooting only occurs when you're connected via bluetooth inside your car?
    Yes...i will try it and let you know...thanks for the help.
    07-31-09 09:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD