when i opened up Slacker Radio, it said there was an update available but when i went to update, it said my device wasn't supported....what gives?
    02-13-09 04:03 PM
    I just downloaded the free Slacker Radio for Blackberry and have been listening to it for the last 30-45 minutes or with no problems. Havent received that yet. I have seen it getting me to try to buy the pro version though.
    02-13-09 04:23 PM
    Well not sure what the problem is. The easy solution is to remove the old slacker then go to the slacker web site and download the current version. You can try just going to the web site and downloading it from there without removing the old version. It should still work, but if it doesn't remove the old one.
    02-13-09 06:20 PM
    also make sure the browser is set to Blackberry, if its set to firefox/ie ot wont download
    02-13-09 06:47 PM
    Latest version is still showing 1.0.23 for my Storm.
    02-13-09 06:48 PM
    Here's what the new version (.23. ) has gotten me: more commercials. Don't be in a hurry if your current version is working.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-13-09 07:32 PM
    issue I have been having with this lately is whenever I get an email or text message my phone will ding or make the noise and interupt the song. So then the song starts back over at the beginning. Very annoying when the wife is texting and you have minimal skips, lol...
    02-19-09 03:30 PM
    issue I have been having with this lately is whenever I get an email or text message my phone will ding or make the noise and interupt the song. So then the song starts back over at the beginning. Very annoying when the wife is texting and you have minimal skips, lol...
    I had this issue too. Place the ringer on silent. You will still know when a message comes through with the blinking LED.
    02-19-09 04:23 PM
    also make sure the browser is set to Blackberry, if its set to firefox/ie ot wont download
    That is true. Have been futzing with this for a few days now. Your Post totally solved it. Thanks!
    03-17-09 11:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD