Just read at Berryreveiw.com that Slacker Radio got another update. You can get the new update at slacker.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-10 07:06 PM
    Old News, it's been out a couple of weeks now and was posted elsewhere on the site.
    04-08-10 06:27 AM
    .459 was released a couple of weeks ago, this upgrade (.464) fixes a lot the bugs that came with the .459 upgrade. This update was released just yesterday, not a few weeks ago.
    *edit: actually the build before .464 is .463
    Last edited by fanboy718; 04-08-10 at 07:04 AM.
    04-08-10 06:55 AM
    I just upgraded over the weekend to .463. I didn't notice anything different. However, every time I opened the app, then selected a station, I got a "sign in error" and had to type in the funny characters from the box under my log in.

I just checked appworld and it looks like .464 is available there. I didn't get a notification in my BB's inbox, I had go there and check the status.
    04-08-10 07:25 AM
    The .464 is indeed new, and fixes the sign-in problem. It is available from bb app world.

It's a very notable release, for me .463 was useless!
    04-08-10 11:10 AM
    I just upgraded over the weekend to .463. I didn't notice anything different. However, every time I opened the app, then selected a station, I got a "sign in error" and had to type in the funny characters from the box under my log in.

I just checked appworld and it looks like .464 is available there. I didn't get a notification in my BB's inbox, I had go there and check the status.
    I had the same issues with .463. Looks like they addressed those issues because I haven't had any issues with the .464 build.

04-08-10 12:58 PM
    Always check the developer site first as they will have the update posted before Appworld does, takes a couple of weeks before Appworld posts the update. As stated before, .464 has been out about a week and a half now.

Actually, not quite a week and half, just a week. I just checked in Options, Applications and then pulled up Slacker and it shows I installed on April 2nd, so it's been a week.
    Last edited by JoelTruckerDude; 04-09-10 at 07:06 AM.
    04-09-10 06:33 AM
    Thanks guys. I haven't fired it up since the update yesterday. Glad to know they fixed the sign in error.
    04-09-10 07:08 AM
    I'm having issues with slacker? Everytime I picK a station my blackberry resets?

04-09-10 08:36 AM
    Always check the developer site first as they will have the update posted before Appworld does, takes a couple of weeks before Appworld posts the update. As stated before, .464 has been out about a week and a half now.

Actually, not quite a week and half, just a week. I just checked in Options, Applications and then pulled up Slacker and it shows I installed on April 2nd, so it's been a week.
    I can't speak for everyone else on this thread, but I got the update directly from slacker.com. As a matter of fact when I checked BB app world this morning, they still have .463 up.

04-09-10 02:25 PM
    i always check Slacker's site for updates now. Same with Poynt or any other App that actually allows OTA downloads. I'd rather get it right form the source, i know App World can be slow to update.

Thanks for the tip, they are pumping these updates out ever since 3.0 came out.
    04-09-10 03:56 PM
    I just got .464 and when I skip forward a song, it reboots my BB... Any suggestions, besides smart *** "don't skip forward"?
    04-09-10 11:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD