I was running through my apps seeing which ones were needing update (gtalk, aim, etc...)

I pulled up slacker.com and hit the dl link. I downloaded 1.0.23 (I was on 1.0.3).

Seems to load faster, close faster and start playing faster.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-18-09 09:22 PM
    I was running through my apps seeing which ones were needing update (gtalk, aim, etc...)

I pulled up slacker.com and hit the dl link. I downloaded 1.0.23 (I was on 1.0.3).

Seems to load faster, close faster and start playing faster.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Logically, that looks like a downgrade to me because .3 is greater then .23

Wonder if they made a mistake, lol.

Chris
    02-18-09 10:22 PM
    since when is 3 > 23?
    02-18-09 10:46 PM
    Logically, that looks like a downgrade to me because .3 is greater then .23

Wonder if they made a mistake, lol.

Chris
    Well, in the decimal system it would be In revisioning you have to "ignore" the dots. I had 1.0.21 prior to upgrading to 23 and noticed some minor changes (one was the different wording on the exit screen)

-m
    02-18-09 10:48 PM
    since when is 3 > 23?
    It was .3 and .23 see the little . That makes it a decimal. And in decimals, .3 (technically .30) is greater then .23.

Well, in the decimal system it would be In revisioning you have to "ignore" the dots. I had 1.0.21 prior to upgrading to 23 and noticed some minor changes (one was the different wording on the exit screen)

-m
    Ok, that's a little weird, but I gotcha.

Chris
    02-18-09 11:14 PM
    What I noticed first hand with the, I guess upgrade, was the volume bug was fixed. I had an issue with the volume running .234 on the Bold.
    02-19-09 02:05 AM
    I'm having trouble with my slacker radio, it hasn't been loading. and the music from the stations have not changed.
    This happened before my upgrade, and it's still happening. I can't load any new stations.

Should I rest my account or something.
    02-19-09 02:32 AM
    Have you tried the all powerful battery pull? Maybe reinstalling Slacker? Creating a new account?

Chris
    02-19-09 02:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD