I had 1.1.11 before this

jus downloaded it and did a battery pull...will come back and update once i try out all the stuff and check for sound skip..etc

anyone else try this yet?

-murph
    05-27-09 10:20 PM
    nope i actually deleted mine and went with Pandora and i heart radio. I kinda like them better.
    05-27-09 10:21 PM
    WOW is all i can say......

seems like there is an actual volume difference every step from low to high (and it goes very high ) where as before i thought all those little dashes blended together to much and there wasnt a low end much

they finally did it right...of course I only have had program for 10 mins.. LOL but the song transition is seamless and I am running the new 148 lydrical hybrid .90 radio versionand it is working very nice.

Also I started at 35.4 mb app memory...will continue to update as to where I am xD

i am very impressed right now..will continue to update next few hrs if positive or negative

-murph
    Last edited by Murphy8276; 05-27-09 at 10:36 PM.
    05-27-09 10:32 PM
    I've had this version for awhile now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-27-09 10:37 PM
    I've had this version for awhile now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

good to hear...I jus was deleting some old apps...got rid of iheart radio since I never use it and decided to see if this had been updated.

As of now im 40 mins into the my first run and I am down .2mb memory from 35.4 to 35.2 mbs (so i would say normal..definitly not a leak). and every song i chose to skip or listened through crossed over nicely and had no skipping or last 10 secs cut off.

I prolly will fall asleep to this now :P so goodnite all

-murph
    05-27-09 10:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD