Decided to try Slacker radio that's so popular. Jeez, it's sounds totally chintzy on my phone, like a vintage portable AM radio. But music on my memory card has outstanding quality.

Is that normal for Slacker?
    08-01-09 10:48 AM
    I think it is normal for Tour, I've seen several threads that indicated there were speaker issues, sounding muffled, etc.
    08-01-09 10:49 AM
    I've seen the speaker issues you mention, but I only am getting it with Slacker. Have no speaker complaints regarding call quality and as mentioned earlier music on my media card sound quality is outstanding. It all comes through the same speaker so I don't get why the difference in Slacker? Is it because it's OTA and not coming from within the phone? (Sorry if that sounds goofy, taking shots in the dark here. )
    08-01-09 10:56 AM
    It could be, but I really have no idea! Maybe someone else can help? Anyone?
    08-01-09 10:58 AM
    I'm currently listening to slacker right now, I'm always on it over 5 hours a day. the sound that comes from the tours speaker in general sounds pretty bad, but I use the headphones when I'm listening to music and when I have slacker going and the sound is GREAT!
    08-01-09 11:15 AM
    Decided to try Slacker radio that's so popular. Jeez, it's sounds totally chintzy on my phone, like a vintage portable AM radio. But music on my memory card has outstanding quality.

Is that normal for Slacker?
    Are you using earbuds?
    08-01-09 11:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD