I'm having a little trouble with my slacker radio app. Every now and then when I start up Slacker it will play the music through the speaker on the back of the phone, even if I have Bluetooth headphones or wired headphones connected. A battery pull will fix this problem every time. Anyone know why this happens or have a fix for it?

Also, when I get an e-mail or a phone call slacker will stop playing, but then when I end the phone call it won't start playing again without me hitting a button. Is there a fix for this problem?

PS I am running .75. But I was running .99 for awhile and I had the same problems then too.
    02-19-09 11:44 AM
    Also, when I get an e-mail or a phone call slacker will stop playing, but then when I end the phone call it won't start playing again without me hitting a button. Is there a fix for this problem?
    I get that too when I have Slacker running. It's not bothered me too much though since nobody messages me (I'm a loser). As for a fix, I'm guessing it'd be worth checking the slacker forums? I would do that - if it bothered me

I don't get the headphone issue though... if I am playing Slacker through the speaker and I plug in a headset then it automatically switches audio to the headset and vice-versa if I unplug the thing whilst listening.

I'm on plain vanilla .75 too (but only because, try as I might, I can't get .103 to load... grr)

Hope this is a help.
    02-19-09 01:19 PM
    I dont have the headphone issue but the message issue is not an error with the program. Thats just the way it works. the best thing to do, if you don't want to be interrupted, is to just turn your conection off so that you arent recieving a signal.
    Last edited by Bigslam123; 02-19-09 at 01:40 PM.
    02-19-09 01:38 PM
    Thanks for the help. I will try playing the music before I connect my headphones. If that doesn't work I will try the slacker forums.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-19-09 01:52 PM
    I can't get slacker to come through my stereo blue tooth either..Did anyone find a fix for this?
    02-20-09 01:21 PM
    I have issues with the darn thing crashing after a few consecutive songs.....its been bothering me like crazy...
    02-20-09 01:25 PM
    I dont have the headphone issue but the message issue is not an error with the program. Thats just the way it works. the best thing to do, if you don't want to be interrupted, is to just turn your conection off so that you arent recieving a signal.
    wouldn't this in turn cut off the internet, and therefore no streaming music through slacker?
    02-20-09 01:28 PM
    well you really should be caching the stations that way it doesnt matter if your not connected
    02-20-09 01:32 PM
    wouldn't this in turn cut off the internet, and therefore no streaming music through slacker?
    if you cache the station it wont be using the internet.
    02-20-09 02:57 PM
    I was wondering if anyone has had any issues with caching the stations.. I saved them but how do I listen to them? Because it saves to the card and I thought we could listen to the music wherever with out being on slacker...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-20-09 03:00 PM
    I can't even download it. Their website doesnt even say im using my blackberry so there for I can't download the app. Any help?
    02-20-09 04:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD