I just upgraded the OS on my storm to .151. Before the process I had the annoying VCast Song ID, and VzwTones that got pushed to my phone via service books, and still have no way of deleting it.

However, after I finished the upgrade, I was scrolling through and noticed that in addition* to VCast and VzwTones, I had a pushed version of Slacker Radio on there, that also cannot be deleted.

Just curious if anyone else had this happen to them. Still don't know of any other solutions beyond just hiding it..
    Last edited by silent6610; 07-25-09 at 01:07 AM.
    07-24-09 09:46 PM
    This was apparently pushed to all VZW customers a couple of weeks ago, although for some reason I've never received it.

(I do have the other 2).
    07-24-09 10:11 PM
    I got all three of them so far. And I actually use two of the three (VCast ID and Slacker). They are very good apps WHEN they work haha
    07-24-09 10:13 PM
    the ID seems like it would be okay.
    But I have absolutely no need for ringtones, And I prefer Pandora to Slacker, so I don't need it either. Wish they'd stop pushing stuff you don't need
    07-24-09 10:30 PM
    Haha yeah its kindof a bummer, but there is absolutely nothing we can do about it so we just have to bite the bullet. I wonder what they will push next
    07-24-09 10:44 PM
    07-24-09 10:55 PM
    This convo was pretty much over and you brought it back to the top. Its not the first duplicated topic and it wont be the last. Sorry for making your web browsing such an inconvenience...
    Ummm...it was 3 posts down....far from pushed to the top dude.
    07-24-09 11:03 PM
    Missed the point.. If you wouldnt of commented on it then it would of went to the bottom.
    No...YOU missed the point. it was 10 mins from your post to mine, IMO convo wasn't over. You are now trying to cause problems by chastising me? OP should have been linked to his answer that was discussed for the pat few weeks, that is what I did.

If I brought this to the top 2 hours from now, your arguement would stand.
    07-24-09 11:09 PM
    I was still WELL within a reasonable commenting time. As far as OUR conversation is concerned, this is my last word.
    07-24-09 11:11 PM
    Mod Alerted
    07-24-09 11:14 PM
    awesome!! A simple post and now everyones fighting.
    srsbzness. srsbzness indeed.

thank you everyone who was being considerate
    07-25-09 01:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD