Hey guys, ive spent some time trying to figure out how to get Slacker on my Blackberry Storm here in Canada since i got it three weeks ago. After reading numerous posts and trial and error this is what works (well to cache and save music) First off i set up a slacker account with a US address on my PC. Then i downloaded the application to my Blackberry Storm. Next i downloaded a very easy to use VPN program called Hotspotshield for my PC. It lets us access any sites from anywhere in the world that are US specific. Once Hotspotshield is open it gives you a secure IP address. Close this site and open Google or your internet browser and enter Slacker. You will now have full access to the Slacker application on your PC. Now open Slacker on your Blackberry and cache whichever stations you want to save. Connect to your PC and you will see a popup Slacker station loader. I cached 20 stations with a 8gig. sd card. This is a little slow but when finished unplug when promted and enjoy hours of Slacker music. You can always reconnect to Slacker with your PC through Hotspotshield and update your playlist anytime. The only problems you might run into are make sure you go into your Blackberry/ Options/Memory/Media card support ON/Encryption mode NONE or OFF/Media transfer protocol ON/ Media storage mode support ON/ Auto enable mass storage mode Yes. Hope this helps.
    03-12-09 03:53 PM
    good find
    03-12-09 03:54 PM
    Nice thanks
    11-30-09 06:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD