Ok, I have been through all the forums and I am having a issue with Slacker Radio and mass storage. Every time I connect my phone is sync, it opens slacker radio to update it. It won't open as a mass storage device and it won't recognize all the photos and redownloads all of them, not the new ones. This only happened after I got the new Tour and not sure if it is just the Tour or something else.

Any suggestions?
    08-05-09 10:44 AM
    Is your mass storage enabled? options > memory
    08-05-09 10:48 AM
    Yes, but slacker loads before windows can do anything. I have to manually go in and tell it to see it as a portable device and then import from there.

I don't use slacker and removed it, but it keeps coming back like a bad rash.
    08-05-09 03:33 PM
    I like Slacker but it can be a PITA. Makes the phone buggy sometimes. Its a large mem app.
    08-05-09 03:50 PM
    Ok, I have been through all the forums and I am having a issue with Slacker Radio and mass storage. Every time I connect my phone is sync, it opens slacker radio to update it. It won't open as a mass storage device and it won't recognize all the photos and redownloads all of them, not the new ones. This only happened after I got the new Tour and not sure if it is just the Tour or something else.

Any suggestions?
    Sounds like the first time you plugged it in after setting up Slacker, you got the "what do you want to do" window, and chose "sync with Slacker" and "perform this action every time". If so, I'm not 100% sure how to fix that, but I'd start by looking at your AutoPlay settings.
    08-05-09 08:15 PM
    No, i have it set up to read as a mass storage unit and to import pictures on there.

This is just weird.
    08-09-09 11:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD