I've been listening to Slacker for the last 4 hours while I'm working. The first 3 hours were cool but in the last 1/2 hour my curve just shut down & rebooted twice. The first time I did a battery pull, and turned Slacker back on. 15 minutes later my BB shut off again. I'm not running any other apps and my battery is at 55%. What's going on?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-14-10 11:36 PM
    Mods I guess I put this in the wrong place. Maybe 3rd party apps? Please move it if needed. Thanks.

04-15-10 12:20 AM
    I've been listening to Slacker for the last 4 hours while I'm working. The first 3 hours were cool but in the last 1/2 hour my curve just shut down & rebooted twice. The first time I did a battery pull, and turned Slacker back on. 15 minutes later my BB shut off again. I'm not running any other apps and my battery is at 55%. What's going on?

There was a Slacker update to 3.0.464 recently.
    04-15-10 07:39 AM
    There was a Slacker update to 3.0.464 recently.

Thanks AJF I'll check that out!

Any ideas why that happened though?

04-15-10 09:21 AM
    No idea. Mine does something weird when I use Slacker to play music in my car using Bluetooth . When I leave the car, Slacker stops and the BB music app starts playing. No idea why, and haven't found a fix. But your problem is worse, so hopefully an update will fix it.
    04-15-10 11:47 AM
    I've looked around but I can't seem to find an ota link for any version higher than the 2.0.91 that I'm already running. If anyone has a link to an updated version I would really appreciate it if you could post it here for me. Thanks!

04-18-10 02:04 PM
    No idea. Mine does something weird when I use Slacker to play music in my car using Bluetooth . When I leave the car, Slacker stops and the BB music app starts playing. No idea why, and haven't found a fix. But your problem is worse, so hopefully an update will fix it.
    This happens when you leave the media player running in the background. Make sure you close it by hitting the menu key and select Close. You will know it is closed when you don't see "Now Playing" in the Menu list.
    04-18-10 02:50 PM
    I notice the same behavior when the bluetooth connection ends when I'm listening to Slacker Radio....the media player will start playing.
    04-18-10 08:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD