I have been enjoying Slacker on my Torch for the past several months. A few weeks ago I got a notification to upgrade to newer version, which I did. Now some issues have developed:

A) When I try to play listed cache station 70's Rock I get message "The requested station could not be found. Station may have been deleted or is no longer accessible. If this error persists, restart Slacker Radio." Station still exists. I thought of uncaching and reinstating, but message prior to uncaching states it will be permanently removed from device.

B) when a cache update is run is shows as "Refresh Canceled" after running for about a half hour.

C) Cached Content fluctuates between 23 and 24 (should be) stations.

D) Also got error message regarding unavailability of storage space. Deleted half my photos (no other files created or stored) and ordered a 16GB C4 card.

Any ideas on what to do to fix this? How can I check to see what version of
    Slacker is installed?
    06-05-11 01:46 PM
    Yeah I had this problem too. So I just deleted it. Try Flycast, iHeart Radio or Pandora

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-05-11 04:01 PM
    When you updated to the latest version, did you delete ALL references to Slacker before the install of the newer version? Using a file manager, you should get rid of anything on the phone related to slacker. Then install the latest version to 'clean' BB. I had some similar issues because of some conflict with legacy files- Especially the older cached files not being compatible with the newest version. Try that first- then if you need more info or help you can go to the Slacker Forums: Official Slacker Forums • Index page
    06-06-11 08:59 AM
    OK, did not realize file maintenance was needed before upgrade to new version. Got a 16GB card incoming and will reset Slacker when I do the swap.
    06-08-11 10:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD