Hey guys I have been having a problem with slacker radio i just downloaded it today and i will be listening to it for a bit at work and the music will pause the red status light goes solid then the phone just shuts off and restarts. I just got this curve a few days ago as a replacement to the one i had. The old phone would do the same thing. Now i was listening on a 1x network on the sprint network while at work. I was wondering is anyone else having this problem and if so how do i fix it? I love slacker but when it does this it just pisses me off and makes me not want to use it.
    04-01-09 10:43 PM
    I have Sprint and Slacker and I have not had this issue at all.

Maybe try deleting Slacker and Reinstalling?
    04-01-09 11:21 PM
    I have USCC and this is a HUGE problem. The app us way to unstable. The first version worked better. I'm afraid I'm gonna have to delete it if they don't fix it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-09 11:46 PM
    First thing I'd try would be to delete it (reboot phone) and reinstall (reboot phone), then try running it
    04-01-09 11:50 PM
    Are you caching stations? Seems to work better this way but you need SD card.

04-02-09 07:03 AM
    Have you tried setting up caching to see it corrects this bad behavior?
    04-02-09 07:07 AM
    Have you tried setting up caching to see it corrects this bad behavior?
    wnm help me out here...i don't want to start a new thread!

so i have pandora on my phone and it was working fine and all of a sudden it won't play through my headphones and i checked to see if there was an activate head set when i hit the bb button and there was nothing there for that.
    04-02-09 07:10 AM
    wnm help me out here...i don't want to start a new thread!

so i have pandora on my phone and it was working fine and all of a sudden it won't play through my headphones and i checked to see if there was an activate head set when i hit the bb button and there was nothing there for that.
    Not too familiar with Pandora, but I'll check it out and PM you.
    04-02-09 07:21 AM
    Not too familiar with Pandora, but I'll check it out and PM you.
    alright thank you...i remember seeing a thread on my problem and now quess what? i cannot find it!

thank you again!
    04-02-09 07:26 AM
    I have found that Slacker only works WELL witrh 1XEV signal. Every time I have tried to listen with lower quality signal it has eventually frozen my phone. You might try Flycast. It is not as cool as Slacker but it has stations that work better with slower connections.

04-02-09 07:27 AM
    alright thank you...i remember seeing a thread on my problem and now quess what? i cannot find it!

thank you again!
    Yeah. Great search feature here.
    04-02-09 07:43 AM
    Yeah. Great search feature here.
    Haha Yea!! So I did a battery pull and that worked!!!
    04-02-09 08:02 AM
    Haha Yea!! So I did a battery pull and that worked!!!
    It's chicken soup for your BB.
    04-02-09 08:18 AM
    It's chicken soup for your BB.
    Haha it sure it...now its all better.
    04-02-09 08:26 AM
    Haha it sure it...now its all better.
    Check your PM's.
    04-02-09 08:32 AM
    Well i haven't had much time to mess with slacker lately to see if i can fix the problem. But does anyone know if there is anyway to cache stations on a mac?
    04-03-09 10:49 AM
    no text.............................
    04-28-09 04:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD