Ok well I was all excited and suscribe to slacker radio canada plus. I was all impressed and I really liked the app until I found this out. My problem occurs no matter if I'm on 3G, wifi or using my cached stations. If a song is playing and my screen goes to sleep, that whole song will play to the end but it will not play the next song. I will have to press any button on my bb to wake the screen up and than the next song will start. This is very annoying and fustrating. Does anybody else have this issue? I'm running OS.545 on Bell and running Slacker v.3.1.77
    I talked to slacker support and they say it's a bold OS issue (9000 and 9700) and not the slacker app.
    06-04-10 11:45 AM
    I use slacker radio (not plus)...and I've never had that problem. Screen goes to sleep after 10 seconds and the songs keep on coming...
    06-04-10 12:24 PM
    I use Slacker Radio Plus in Canada on my 9700 and it runs fine. I used it on OS .593 for a few weeks and so far, a few days on .680.
    Maybe try updating the OS on your phone?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-05-10 09:02 AM
    I had this problem once before when I was running Slacker on my bb 9000 (I'm a US Slacker plus subscriber) with OS 4.6. Once I updated my OS to one of the newer 5.0 OS builds, the problem went away. For me, it seemed related to the OS and not the Slacker app (at the time it was one of the earlier 3.0 builds). I'd maybe try updating your OS (if there is an update for the bb 9700, I'm not sure) and see if that helps.

06-05-10 10:48 AM
    Ok thanks everybody! I'm running the latest OS from my carrier so I guess I'll have to search a bit and try downloading a leak version.

06-05-10 05:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD