Does anybody use the slacker radio app?
    04-25-09 01:49 PM
    Hi

Welcome to CB

I have amended the title of your tread to 'Slacker Radio Application' to make it clear what the thread is about.

You should soon receive answers to your query.
    04-25-09 01:56 PM
    Does anybody use the slacker radio app?
    There's a bunch of threads about Slacker. I just used the search function and there were 154 threads that had the word "Slacker" in the thread title in the Storm 3rd Party Apps section. If you have a specific question about Slacker and BB's or Storms, then the answer is likely out there.

and welcome to CB
    04-25-09 02:08 PM
    ...and so does my wife.

It is a great application that has a ton of music options. I just today got it to cache stations, so that I can have that music if I do not have reception. Also, it is easy to use and navigate through.

I say get it, you'll love it.

Ok I needed help with getting cached stations, and the best way to find that is go here: http://forums.crackberry.com/f134/sl...aching-158141/

Welcome to CB! just a hint, there are a lot of flamers out there that wait for someone to ask a question so they can pounce. My advice is to either ignore them and post OR to try searching first. But what ever you do, dont let them get to you. There are one heck of a lot of folks here that will help any time.
    Last edited by madphone; 04-25-09 at 02:50 PM.
    watty85 likes this.
    04-25-09 02:45 PM
    Well said madphone. I use Slacker too and love it. One thing I like is that I have a 3.5 mm jack in my Tahoe that I can plug the berry into and listen to Slacker streaming as I'm driving. The clarity is truly amazing...
    04-25-09 02:49 PM
    I use it all the time waiting at airports etc. and definitely love it.
    04-25-09 08:32 PM

Welcome to CB! just a hint, there are a lot of flamers out there that wait for someone to ask a question so they can pounce. My advice is to either ignore them and post OR to try searching first. But what ever you do, dont let them get to you. There are one heck of a lot of folks here that will help any time.

I just thanked that post. Glad to see someone that's down to earth for a change!
    11-22-10 10:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD