I don't know if anyone has had issues with the preinstalled slacker radio on their Torch, but I can't seem to get it to work. The version installed is 3.1.121 and I can't ever seem to log in... it always says wrong username/invalid password but I know for a fact both are 100% correct. Right now I have version 2.0.91 installed, but it doesn't seem to work correctly (screen will often white-out while on a station, songs will skip). I downloaded it from BB App World. Any suggestions on what to do? Tried contacting Slacker but their advice didn't work.
    08-30-10 07:30 PM
    I'll try bumping this post once to see if anyone has any suggestions... if not just staying with the older version I guess?
    09-01-10 03:43 PM
    If you are having problems, please feel free to contact Slacker Customer Support by email ([email protected]) or using the LiveChat feature found on the Support Link off the main website.

We have a number of Torch users with 3.1.121 with no problems, so we would need to understand your specifics better.

Best regards,
    Rome E
    Slacker Support
    09-02-10 10:33 AM
    First off th Slacker from bb app world does not work properly on the torch as you have noted.

I think I had a similar experience but just re-installed, the version that came with the phone and it has worked fine since then.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-02-10 12:36 PM
    I have no problem with Pandora or Slacker both are working fine.....
    09-02-10 03:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD