I can't view the pictures on my slacker when the radio is streamiing. WTF....does anyone else have this problem???

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-28-10 09:48 PM
    The pictures show up ok on mine, but the stations won't cache OTA. If it's plugged into a pc via usb, it works. I know that sounds like a little thing, but it's kinda a big deal for me. I listen to Slacker a lot and don't want to always have to connect to cache. Does anyone know a fix for this?

thanks,

MG
    05-28-10 11:04 PM
    jetboysixx, did you put Version 2 on your phone? I kept version 2 on my 9630 when I heard version 3 removed functionality for free users. After awhile, my album images became single-colored, smudged images. When I installed v3, the issue went away, but I had other problems that I shouldn't have had, so I couldn't definitely say v2 was the issue.

When I got my 9650, I loaded v2 and again had that problem. Installed v3 and it, again, went away. I think they've changed how they deliver and/or read images between the versions.
    05-29-10 08:13 AM
    I do have version 2....downloading v 3 now and I'll let you know if you are truly a CB genious. Thanks!
    05-29-10 08:38 AM
    Upgrading to v 3 worked....Thanks!!! I didn't even realize I didn't have the most recent version.
    05-29-10 11:25 AM
    Glad to hear it. After reading your post, I remember that I didn't load v2 on my 9650 intentionally. I think it's what I downloaded from AppWorld. Regardless, thanks for confirming my suspicion. Now I wonder if it's a backhanded way to get people to upgrade.

MaxGunner, I'm not sure how strict they are about hi-jacking topics here, but if you're using the free v3, I don't think you can cache OTA. It's only wired if you haven't paid for the Plus version. That's one of the changes from v2.
    05-29-10 02:33 PM
    Well first of all, let's just drop a bomb on app world. Second of all, pay for the premium...its well worth it. Did I mention death to app world?

05-29-10 08:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD