Picked up my phone tonight to delete old messages and i find a surprise... An icon that says slacker radio.

Not only that, my facebook was missing. I had to re download facebook and set that up for the second time.

now i cant delete this stupid slacker radio. (its not installed, just the icon is there.. and i dont want to hide it)

this happen to anyone else? how do i completely delete this thing?
    07-29-09 10:36 PM
    oh, and its Not listed under applications under the advanced settings.
    07-29-09 10:37 PM
    Yep vzw pushed it to all bb's. Just hide it.
    Its your only option as far as I know.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-29-09 10:46 PM
    We all got it just hide it and be done with it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-29-09 10:57 PM
    ahh alright, weird it deleted facebook.

oh well. Thanks!
    07-29-09 11:01 PM
    VZW is pushing unwanted apps? Well, at least they aren't disabling features and charging you for their own apps--oh, wait. They've done that, too.

Seriously, if I wanted Slacker radio, I'd download it. Pushing it onto the device is one thing, not letting us delete it is frakkin' annoying.
    07-29-09 11:02 PM
    I never tried out slacker until verizon pushed it out to all of us. I downloaded it and now I'm addicted to slacker! I find myself always having it on! although it eats up a battery pretty fast so I always have to make sure i have the phone plugged in while listening to it, but I love slacker!
    07-30-09 07:05 AM
    I never tried out slacker until verizon pushed it out to all of us. I downloaded it and now I'm addicted to slacker! I find myself always having it on! although it eats up a battery pretty fast so I always have to make sure i have the phone plugged in while listening to it, but I love slacker!
    Cache your favorite stations, save the battery, puts a couple hours programming on your media card.
    07-30-09 07:33 AM
    You cannot delete it. It is not installed.
    Only option if it bothers you is to hide it.
    07-30-09 08:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD