if i wipe my phone and reinstall my os will slacker still come back with service books? My phone has been loosing 20m of memory since this ota update and it making me mad. I had 40+ meg with 16 apps now i stay around 20 and its bs.
    07-18-09 07:56 AM
    if i wipe my phone and reinstall my os will slacker still come back with service books? My phone has been loosing 20m of memory since this ota update and it making me mad. I had 40+ meg with 16 apps now i stay around 20 and its bs.
    Yes, since Verizon just forced it on all our phones it certainly would. But so long as you don't activate it it shouldn't take any app memory. It's just a link.
    07-18-09 08:19 AM
    Yes, since Verizon just forced it on all our phones it certainly would. But so long as you don't activate it it shouldn't take any app memory. It's just a link.
    That is what i thought about it being a link. It is just coincidental that now with no changes i have a memory leak all of a sudden
    07-18-09 08:23 AM
    That is what i thought about it being a link. It is just coincidental that now with no changes i have a memory leak all of a sudden
    Two things could be happening. First what are you running? .151 is the best at keeping memory solid, but it could be an issue if you like to use streaming files.

Second and I know you probably have but I got to ask are you sure everything is closed out and nothing is running?

I moved slacker and hid it in my application files.
    07-18-09 08:27 AM
    yea always make sure everything is closed out. that is one thing really cool about .151 is if u use the arrow back key it actually closes the app and the red button keeps it open just in back round
    07-18-09 08:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD