I have a question about Slacker. I read on this site where you can "heart" an artist...when I click the "heart" it will only give me the option to play a song more often on a station. I don't want to hear more of the same song...I want to hear more of the artist. Different songs but the same artists.

I know how to ban an artist & use that frequently but how do I get a station to play more of a particular artist? I want to hear more Richard Pryor on the comedy channel.

I posted this in another thread but my question got lost a couple pages back so I don't think anyone has seen it.

thanks in advance

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-09 07:09 AM
    Have you tried creating a Richard Pryor station?
    03-22-09 07:32 AM
    The heart artist works on the web player. I don't know if the BB player will do it. But, if your logged into your account on the web player, your heart preferences should sync to your BB.
    03-22-09 08:01 AM
    Slacker crashes and reboots my curve if I try to press any buttons.Sometimes it crashes if I don't press buttons.

03-22-09 09:58 AM
    Try deleting the Slacker app and Slacker info (sync program and folder) on your SD card and then do a battery pull then reinstall Slacker.
    03-22-09 10:16 AM
    I've never listened to Slacker over the internet...that's why I haven't seen the artist icon. I may try to create a station on my bb though.

thanks for the info
    03-22-09 06:18 PM
    It will be much easier to do on line.
    03-23-09 06:26 AM
    I already had an account and the radio so it's sweet that it's on my phone, too. The options are different if you're on your BB but I still love it.

03-23-09 07:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD