is there a problem with the newer version of Slacker? the last 2 or 3 times i have been using Slacker, after 2 or 3 songs it shuts down, and restarts my device entirely. it just shuts off the phone.

anyone else having the problem?
    11-13-09 08:21 AM
    I've had it stop working after a couple of songs or right in middle of a song. But it hasn't reset.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-13-09 10:30 PM
    Mine is doing the same thing. Cuts my phone off randomly. Sometimes its after an hour sometimes its after 15 minutes. I've deleted & re-installed several times but that does nothing to help. Any solutions????

05-14-10 03:45 PM
    +1. This has started happening very often and I don't even open Slacker anymore. I kinda gave up on it.

05-16-10 10:43 PM
    This happens to me on my 8330 as well. I was listening to it in the car on saturday and it did it three times in one hour! Haven't listened to it since, especially since my phone has been taking about 10 minutes to reboot!!!

05-17-10 07:16 AM
    I got a used BlackBerry Curve 8320 several months ago mainly for the ability to use the Slacker Radio application. I had been a long time Slacker Radio user online and with their G1 and G2 devices. Frankly, the Slacker Radio application never worked all that well on the BlackBerry 8320. You can also read my post and the subsequent response on these older BlackBerries. Specifically:

"The 83xx and older phones are unable to support the new features required in 3.x of the BlackBerry Application. Therefore your phones will only be prompted to download up to 2.0.91. I apologize, but due to the older hardware in those phones, the newer version of the application just does not work to a good performance on those phones."

Official Slacker Forums • Slacker BlackBerry Application Update - 3.0.459
    05-18-10 09:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD