I installed Slacker and after it attempts to sign in, I just get a white screen. Anyone else have the same problem?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-18-09 09:09 PM
    I installed Slacker and after it attempts to sign in, I just get a white screen. Anyone else have the same problem?

Yeah, we all know, slacker is a joke for the 8350i. Your best bet is to download Nobex. it works quite well and simple, you wont be disappointed. At least it will do until slacker comes up with a build for our phones...
    01-18-09 10:51 PM
    Nobex won't work either it geeps saying to check my settings

01-19-09 01:56 AM
    Nobex won't work either it geeps saying to check my settings

Idk, Nobex works for me and the others on the forums, ur the first to say it doesn't work Chief ...

01-19-09 03:41 AM
    It worked for me too. Although it was horribly slow. So I removed it. I would rather turn the radio on. At least then I can hear the commercials w/o constant buffering.

01-19-09 07:01 AM
    Thanks for the tip! I installed Nobex and it works great.

01-19-09 06:11 PM
    On our phones, anything streaming is meant to be done in wifi. Nobex has no buffer in wifi.

01-19-09 06:42 PM
    I had to turn off the wifi and go through the network because nobex wouldn't even connect.
    01-19-09 06:45 PM
    My Nobex works in iDen, you have to be picky with your channels because some work better than others. But other than that it does work OTA and not just wifi.

01-19-09 06:51 PM
    Slacker offered me the white screen as well. Nobex works (sometimes hard to shut down!), flycast is great and berrytunes, the simplest of them all seems to have the most stations.
    01-28-09 07:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD