I can't stand the loss of the end of songs! Is there anything else out there that's comparable? I REALLY want to cancel XM radio and this is the only avenue I can currently see...

I was all set to go Premium with Slacker but not if the songs still get cut off...
    01-23-09 07:34 PM
    The sound problem is being worked on. Thats according to a Slacker rep that leaked version 1.0.11 earlier this week. Stay tuned.

Edit: 1.0.11 was only available for about 2 days.
    01-23-09 07:47 PM
    Any idea on weather or not they will incorporate the ability to control the app with bluetooth devices like the Jabra that looks like a dog tag?

Also the fact that music stops when a message alert comes in?

Man, I really want it to work! All for paying for it too...
    01-23-09 08:20 PM
    That happens with all music and movies on the storm. It's a BB deal I think....something to do with stopping all audio in order to announce the new IM, Text, MMS, Email, etc. comes in....even when on Vibrate.
    01-23-09 08:23 PM
    Any idea on weather or not they will incorporate the ability to control the app with bluetooth devices like the Jabra that looks like a dog tag?

Man, I really want it to work! All for paying for it too...
    I have the Jabra dogtag. I'll test it out with version 1.0.11
    01-23-09 08:31 PM
    That happens with all music and movies on the storm. It's a BB deal I think....something to do with stopping all audio in order to announce the new IM, Text, MMS, Email, etc. comes in....even when on Vibrate.
    I think his point was that the BB media player resumes automatically after the audio alert, but in Slacker the music just stops and you have to manually restart it again. And what's worse, the song would start from the beginning instead of playing from where it left off when the audio alert went off. I think this is just one of those beta bugs Metova needs to work out.
    01-24-09 03:13 AM
    Does anyone know when an actual Storm version will be out??
    01-24-09 09:37 AM
    I am also interested if anyone has any idea when the actual Storm version comes out

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-25-09 08:44 PM
    Is slacker a monthly paid service? Or is it one time fee, annual?

01-26-09 01:56 AM
    Is slacker a monthly paid service? Or is it one time fee, annual?

Monthly if you want the full program
    01-26-09 09:11 AM
    Monthly if you want the full program
    If I opt to not go with the full program what am I limited too? Will I still be able to stream?

01-26-09 01:15 PM
    If I opt to not go with the full program what am I limited too? Will I still be able to stream?

You are limited to (6) skips in an hour on the channel you are on, if you change channels, I believe your skips start over. You also have periodic commercials with the free service, but other than those 2 items, from what I have found everything else works including saving channels.
    01-26-09 05:53 PM
    still have to get past the bugs, songs not finishing (cached or not), can't control it with bluetooth devices, songs stop then start over when a message comes in...

Then the few annoyances like the keyboard opening when you start the program, etc.

Overall I like it a lot when my phone doesn't reboot while listening to music
    01-26-09 05:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD