Anyone understand what to put in for the slacker Portable ID? I have a storm and am not sure what they are looking for.

Better yet, am I thinking too hard....do I even need to worry about it to have my BB and slacker.com in sync?
    02-04-09 08:09 AM
    I believe you have to have created an account at Slacker.com. That would be your ID.
    02-04-09 08:42 AM
    This is on slacker.com after creating your account. I thought it was a ID that ties your account to your phone.
    02-04-09 08:47 AM
    The portable ID is if you have their portable devices: G1 or G2. It doesn't apply to the mobile applications.
    02-04-09 05:40 PM
    Well, that sucks. I just spent the last 2 days getting a nice custom station ready while on my PC at work. I had plans to go to my phone and it would just see that station. What is the use of setting up an account with them if you can't keep your PC and Blackberry in sync?!
    06-03-09 02:28 PM
    Well, that sucks. I just spent the last 2 days getting a nice custom station ready while on my PC at work. I had plans to go to my phone and it would just see that station. What is the use of setting up an account with them if you can't keep your PC and Blackberry in sync?!
    I believe that it will work as you think. My Slacker shows a category for "Custom Stations" with my web-created custom stations. If yours don't show up, try going to the category list, hit the menu button, and choose "Update Stations".
    06-03-09 02:33 PM
    on a similarly related note... is there a way to "sync" your favs & bans on your computer and bb slacker account(s)?

it's driving me crazy.

thanks!
    06-04-09 02:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD