Anyone notice with slacker during cached playback that after a few tracks it starts skipping all teh songs... just stops playing and goes from one song to the next to the next.. have to shut it down sometimes do a battery pull to get it to work again....
    06-09-09 01:26 PM
    I have had the same issue since I installed Slacker 2.0 and I also recently upgraded my OS. Slacker tech support is supposed to be checking into it for me. They claim I am the only one with the problem. Sorry no solution thus far. Only thing I can do is pull battery as well to get it to work again. Once it happens I cannot access anything on my media card until I pull the battery. I will let you know if they figure anything out??
    06-09-09 01:55 PM
    sure.. 2 of my friends are also having this problem... So no.. you are not alone
    06-09-09 02:06 PM
    The issue I have with Slacker (and look it just occurred again) is that it reboots my phone quite a bit with the new release 2.0.
    06-09-09 02:39 PM
    I asked Slacker tech support if I could go back to the earlier version (not 2.0.2) as I had no issues. I have not been able to find where I can download the previous version so who knows? Definitely is a pain for sure! I canceled my trail subscription until I see if there is a solution. Might as well just use Pandora if I cant take advantage of the cached stations.
    06-09-09 02:47 PM
    I asked Slacker tech support if I could go back to the earlier version (not 2.0.2) as I had no issues. I have not been able to find where I can download the previous version so who knows? Definitely is a pain for sure! I canceled my trail subscription until I see if there is a solution. Might as well just use Pandora if I cant take advantage of the cached stations.
    1.0.23.0 (i think that was the version) is avalible in app world...
    06-09-09 02:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD