I like the slacker radio and all, but when I've been using it my phone has restarted 3 or 4 times. I use it at the gym until my zune comes back in the mail. Its in and out due to the service. I have looked twice to skip to the next song and all I'm seeing is the hourglass...anyone else having this problem or have any ideas? Thanks...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-13-09 10:00 PM
    This morning on the way to work was the first time mine has rebooted my BB. Then I lost service. But before that happened I did try to cache a station. After I lost service and my BB rebooted, when I went back into Slacker my cache station wasn't there.
    01-14-09 08:30 AM
    I've had slacker for a little more than a week now. It caused the Pearl to reset last night for the first time. I've noticed that unless you have full coverage, the playback is a bit choppy. Still love it though.
    01-14-09 08:32 AM
    Do you cache anything? Are you supposed to go back into Slacker to play it back or the BB media player?
    01-14-09 08:33 AM
    Haven't cached yet...not enough memory available on the card. It does appear to be the way to go.
    01-14-09 08:37 AM
    No cache for me, no card. So I'm just happy to get some sound while working out, even though service is bad and it comes and goes...

01-14-09 01:46 PM
    It doesn't work for me at all
    01-14-09 01:51 PM
    What doesn't work? The program?
    01-14-09 02:40 PM
    Hi I downloaded slacker yesterday and I love it. It warks great with my bluetooth speaker. My question is when I turned on my bluetooth slacker wanted to have permission to veiw my data? Should I? Sorry but I am a new blackberry user.

01-14-09 03:26 PM
    I can't figure out how to cache stations. I selected the station to cache but when I plug it up to my computer it won't cache to the media card. Any ideas?
    01-15-09 07:39 AM
    It doesn't work for me at all
    I have the same problem I downloaded it to my phone then got a strange message saying it could not access it would attack my phone or something strange like that. So when I got home I went onto the website signed up, created a password and all, but when I tried to sign in on my phone it told me I had an invalid sign in so I deleted it all together. I was looking forward to beginable to listen to music other then the stuff I put on my card, o well, maybe I will try it later.
    01-15-09 07:45 AM
    I like the slacker radio and all, but when I've been using it my phone has restarted 3 or 4 times. I use it at the gym until my zune comes back in the mail. Its in and out due to the service. I have looked twice to skip to the next song and all I'm seeing is the hourglass...anyone else having this problem or have any ideas? Thanks...

Do you have 4.5 on your phone? Because I know that a lot of people have had trouble on the older OS
    01-15-09 03:40 PM
    I can't figure out how to cache stations. I selected the station to cache but when I plug it up to my computer it won't cache to the media card. Any ideas?
    I've been having the same trouble on my curve...and I have had NO luck figuring it out. To top it all off, I work at a damn AT&T store...so I would like to be able to answer people's questions about this app, especially considering the number of BB's I sell. lol
    01-15-09 03:42 PM
    OK I deleted Slacker and reinstalled it ,I am trying to sign in and now I get a different message it says "Login Failed. A connection with the server could not be established" any clue how to get by that one? I am begining to wonder if this is an app I really want or is it worth all this trouble. Someone help.
    01-16-09 07:49 AM
    I haven't had any of the problems your having. If you love music like I do, it's worth having! Perhaps you could get on their website and contact Support?
    01-16-09 08:30 AM
    I put slacker on my 8130 yesterday. Now what i am wondering i went bed last night with a full battery and woke up with a dead one this morning. This is he only thing i have done differantly . I was shut down is there a quick way to make sure you dont have anyhting running in the background. DO you think slacker could have drained my battery like that??
    01-16-09 08:46 AM
    Yes, Slacker definitely drains your battery unless you cache.
    01-16-09 09:00 AM
    Does it drain it even if it is not running . I closed everything before going to bed and had a full battery . 6 hours later is was down to 1 little bar..
    01-16-09 09:10 AM
    Some say that it has done that to theirs. But I haven't experienced this on mine.
    01-16-09 09:29 AM
    I just read a post that said how to see what is running . My voice recorder was running do you think that could have been the issue.
    01-16-09 09:34 AM
    The more you have running, the more its going to consume your battery. But I doubt one application running would have drained it that much, that fast.
    01-16-09 09:47 AM
    ANy ideas what could have drained it??? Im at a loss and only going 6 hours without a charge isnt going to work for me. It was the reason i upgraded to a new phone in the first place..
    ugggg
    01-16-09 09:53 AM
    I am running 4.5.89...last night I used it for a while and it worked fine. Maybe it has something to do with getting Better service? Not sure, but when my service is low is when it reset my phone. Last night I had good service and it worked fine..who know, just glad it works for me

01-16-09 02:36 PM
    OK I deleted Slacker and reinstalled it ,I am trying to sign in and now I get a different message it says "Login Failed. A connection with the server could not be established" any clue how to get by that one? I am begining to wonder if this is an app I really want or is it worth all this trouble. Someone help.

I've found the "login failed" issue. On BB OS 4.5 there's a certificate stored on your SD card. that's from Slacker version 1.3. You CAN'T upgrade to slacker version .20. You have to uninstall .3 FIRST then do a clean install of .20. It'll ask you to reset your certificate... Once you do that, everything should work fine.....I'm running BB 4.5.131 on a Sprint 8330.
    02-04-09 04:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD