Hey All,

I have some slacker stations cached on my phone and when I listen to a station sometimes it pauses after 45-60 seconds. When I hit the back button on my phone the song starts back up. It's almost like if I don't touch my phone, after sometime the music stops playing. Is this a common issue or am I missing a setting somewhere?
    05-03-09 05:15 PM
    Hey All,

I have some slacker stations cached on my phone and when I listen to a station sometimes it pauses after 45-60 seconds. When I hit the back button on my phone the song starts back up. It's almost like if I don't touch my phone, after sometime the music stops playing. Is this a common issue or am I missing a setting somewhere?
    I have the same problem. I can "wake" mine up just by hitting the track ball, space bar, or just about any key. It's like the phone shifts into some sort of sleep mode or something and the music stops. I've noticed that sometimes, it seems to start playing after a while. I wish somebody could find a fix. It happens to me on Pandora too and it's REALLY annoying...especially when I have my phone hooked up to a stereo and have the volume up loud.
    05-03-09 09:45 PM
    I have the same problem. I can "wake" mine up just by hitting the track ball, space bar, or just about any key. It's like the phone shifts into some sort of sleep mode or something and the music stops. I've noticed that sometimes, it seems to start playing after a while. I wish somebody could find a fix. It happens to me on Pandora too and it's REALLY annoying...especially when I have my phone hooked up to a stereo and have the volume up loud.
    Thanks for the response! Yes it does not consistently happen to me either. I'm listening right now at work and I was having this issue for a few minutes and now it's playing fine. I thought the exact same thing regarding some sort of sleep mode on the phone but I don't see any settings for something like this. I guess it's only a minor inconvenience but I was just wondering if there was a way to fix it.
    05-04-09 02:24 PM
    Workaround might be to use the caching.
    05-04-09 02:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD