I was just wondering if everyone else slacker icon seemed a little fuzzy, or out of focus? All my other icon are sharp and "hd" like but the slacker one looks crappy compared to the others. Just wondering? Ex. WSJ icon vs. Slacker icon.
    01-15-09 06:58 AM
    I am wondering how you got Slacker on your Storm since the Slacker site says they are developing a app for the Storm as we speak???
    01-15-09 07:32 AM
    I am wondering how you got Slacker on your Storm since the Slacker site says they are developing a app for the Storm as we speak???
    You can use the version for the Bold. It's buggy, but it works 95% of the time.
    01-15-09 07:49 AM
    The Bold version has worked for me 100% of the time.
    01-15-09 08:01 AM
    The BOLD version DID not work for me and when I uninstalled it I was not able to do it completely. It was gone from my phone but when I go to DM I see the icon in my blackberry folders.
    01-15-09 02:08 PM
    I have Slacker on my Storm, works just fine. No issues at all!
    01-15-09 02:14 PM
    Well what does your icon look like? Is it blurry or sharp like the rest of the icons?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-15-09 09:39 PM
    Disable compatibility mode and it will make the icon sharper. Same thing happened to me.
    01-15-09 09:53 PM
    Mine is working pretty darn good and I like it.
    I have had some people who had some issues, but for me it is working great. Knock on wood.
    01-16-09 02:31 AM
    I was just wondering if everyone else slacker icon seemed a little fuzzy, or out of focus? All my other icon are sharp and "hd" like but the slacker one looks crappy compared to the others. Just wondering? Ex. WSJ icon vs. Slacker icon.

Hey Stoner, I actually had to ENABLE compatability mode to get the icon to sharpen. Then it looks great. Good luck!

Cancel that, about 5 minutes later, it was back to its same old fuzzy self........frustrating. Help!
    Last edited by marcuswyse; 01-17-09 at 12:38 AM.
    01-17-09 12:06 AM
    Hey Stoner, I actually had to ENABLE compatability mode to get the icon to sharpen. Then it looks great. Good luck!

Cancel that, about 5 minutes later, it was back to its same old fuzzy self........frustrating. Help!
    I've noticed that when not running slacker the icon gets fuzzy, when I run it then shut it down the icon sharpens. It occured with .75 and the same goes for .90.

Edit: also something similar happens with the viigo icon. When you tap the icon, the v in the center would glow in .75, but i've noticed that since running .90, when not using the app for a while I have to click on it for the v in the center to glow.
    Last edited by 07thking; 01-26-09 at 12:45 PM.
    01-26-09 12:40 PM
    I'm running the leaked slacker made for the storm. My icon is still fuzzy.
    01-26-09 12:49 PM
    I mentioned this in the Slacker thread that the Slacker rep started. Hopefully, he works on it.
    01-26-09 10:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD