Just got word minutes ago (thanks to my friend). Pandora has been released on Storm.

go to (pandora dot com) from your Storm and download. YES!!

GOODBYE SLACKER!

PS- forum wouldnt let me place the actual link
    04-14-09 12:04 PM
    I tried to contact their support also and got no answer. the first version of slacker was the best. ever since they updated it, it's been crashing my phone. I paid $50 for unlimited skips and now i don't even use it.

F*CK SLACKER!!!

Pandora kicks *** anyways.

Pandora Radio - Listen to Free Internet Radio, Find New Music
    04-14-09 02:36 PM
    Slacker was first app on my phone, upgraded several OS versions along the way - never a problem with Slacker crashing my phone.
    04-14-09 03:03 PM
    I just recently upgraded to the latest version of Slacker with no issues at all so far. Actually had little or no problem with the old release either, other then MAYBE some memory leaking but am not 100% sure of that even. But note I am using .75 OS and very few people are using .90, those that are not on .75 seem to be on .113 which is supposed to be pretty good. Do an upgrade of your OS or fall back to .75, then see what happens, I doubt it is Slacker. I will admit I do not use BB Messenger very much so that could well be an issue for those that do.
    04-14-09 04:02 PM
    I too am having problems with the new updated slacker 1.1.23 never had a problem with the older version until I updated a few minutes ago, so I deleted it myself
    04-14-09 05:14 PM
    will do (tonight).
    Since you came in all huffy puffy let us know how the upgrade works as you are one of the few that have issues with the program "crashing" your phone.

I tried to contact their support also and got no answer. the first version of slacker was the best. ever since they updated it, it's been crashing my phone. I paid $50 for unlimited skips and now i don't even use it.

F*CK SLACKER!!!

Pandora kicks *** anyways.

Pandora Radio - Listen to Free Internet Radio, Find New Music
    I downloaded Pandora today and really can't comment on how it performs but the lack of station caching will prove slacker to be superior anyhow. But I like to have choices. As Pandora now makes 3 music apps on my phone. I could care less about the phone starting with 40MB of memory and maintaining 30MB. I would rather start with 22MB and level off around 12-13 and actually use my phone. As it stands right now I have 48 Apps installed on my phone that I use regularly and am still booting at 30MB which means I can still install another 10MB of programs.
    04-14-09 07:22 PM
    My gut feeling says that you are a Slacker representative. I have never seen someone backing up a 3rd party application to this extent.
    I am not a Slacker representative.

Honestly, I don't even have it installed on my BlackBerry. Tried it, thought it was neat, deleted it.

The only music app I had installed was XM Radio (before those nazis started charging for it).

Apologies for coming back at you, but please don't bash an app when I've spend days upon days trying to overcome RIM's incompetence (see: outage on 4/13 that they still haven't owned up to -AND- following *THEIR* [RIM] instructions f-cked two of my Berries).
    04-15-09 07:28 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD