Did a search, most of the information is outdated...
    Slacker radio works on my 9530 but does it only work for 30 days??? Or is that just the caching feature??? After 30 days it just quits streaming???
    I MAY order the service but not if they show prejudice towards Canadians(read that USA gets free streaming on pandora AND slacker).

If thats the case, any other alternatives?
    thanks.

BTW from what Ive seen/heard so far(about 30 minutes of playing around with the program) its pretty dam awesome and would be worth the 5 bucks a month or whatever...4.25 in canadian funds soon:P
    04-10-10 02:34 AM
    any answers?
    04-11-10 12:47 AM
    The time limit is for caching. After that you gotta pay to keep caching. I think it's 14 days for that. There's a 30 day trial but that's for Slacker Plus - ad free, unlimited skips, caching beyond the 14 days, etc. This information is available on their website.

There is no prejudice. It's a legal/rights issue with the copyrighted material.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-11-10 02:32 AM
    The time limit is for caching. After that you gotta pay to keep caching. I think it's 14 days for that. There's a 30 day trial but that's for Slacker Plus - ad free, unlimited skips, caching beyond the 14 days, etc. This information is available on their website.

There is no prejudice. It's a legal/rights issue with the copyrighted material.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Awesome!
    I come back a month later and slacker radio DOES NOT work. The 30 day trial was NOT for Slacker plus nor was it for the caching option. It was for everything even the basic features. Im not gonna read the website cause obviously all that crap only pertains to US residents. After the 30 days expires the radio just STOPS working completely.

What BS
    Last edited by jlp_2908; 05-11-10 at 02:00 PM.
    05-11-10 01:57 PM
    I've had it on my Storm since March and Slacker still works for me alomost two months later.
    05-11-10 10:01 PM
    Slacker stopped working for me after 30 days as well.

Tried deleting and reinstalling and still would not work.
    05-12-10 05:39 AM
    I've had it on my Storm since March and Slacker still works for me alomost two months later.
    Do you get the "slacker radio trial" ads between every 10 songs or so??
    05-13-10 12:11 AM
    Do you get the "slacker radio trial" ads between every 10 songs or so??
    Yup, I do. And I only get 6 song skips per hour.
    05-13-10 01:24 PM
    I just posted about this in the 3rd part apps thread seeing how Pandora is no longer offered in Canada.... But I get from the looks of this thread that it not worth putting on my phone either..
    05-21-10 10:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD