I downloaded slacker the first day we were told about it. i asked if i was going to be able to use a bluetooth to listen to the music and everyone i asked on crackberry said yes...so i went out and just bought this plantronics discovery 925. The sound is not comming out of the bluetooth for the music player...help someone!! please!!
    01-16-09 03:01 PM
    Does Media Player play to the headphones? I have Slacker playing through my MOTO T505 bluetooth speaker phone in the car that sends it to my car radio using the MOTO's fm transmitter.
    01-16-09 03:37 PM
    I have a plantronics Voyager 855 and I use it on my 8330 with Slacker and its works fairly well, although the device restarts occasionally when using the headset. I'm guessing it just can't handle it to well. Maybe a future OS would fix my problem, but for now I'm fine. But anyway does the discovery 925 say it plays music or just phone?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-16-09 05:19 PM
    I'm using Slacker now on my Curve 8330 paire with a Jabra BT8010 stereo headset, and mine is working fine. Once I did find it didn't push the sound to headset. When I did a battery pull, it worked fine!

01-17-09 12:16 AM
    I have a plantronics Voyager 855 and I use it on my 8330 with Slacker and its works fairly well, although the device restarts occasionally when using the headset. I'm guessing it just can't handle it to well. Maybe a future OS would fix my problem, but for now I'm fine. But anyway does the discovery 925 say it plays music or just phone?

I'm actually glad to see this post because mine reset a few times on me yesterday and I wasn't sure why. I also have a Plantronics Voyager 855.

I'd be curious to see if it's just our bluetooth headset, or if it's all bluetooth headsets.
    01-17-09 11:49 AM
    How do all get your BlackBerry running Slacker to pair with your Bluetooth headset? What settings do I go to?

01-17-09 01:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD