took it off a hour ago both didn't work for me on the storm.
    07-27-09 02:55 AM
    Well. Ill just patiently wait for the storm version. The trackball version is killin the poor fella. Please don't wait too long to release it skyfire...

Wishful thinking.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-27-09 02:55 AM
    you guys wanna test something for me?
    http://www.socialscope.net/download/...ocialScope.jad

tell me if that works on your Storm? its supposed to be SocialScope
    thing is I assume you need an account with them though
    Last edited by lyricidal; 07-27-09 at 03:44 AM.
    07-27-09 03:40 AM
    Tried to see if Skyfire will fly on a Curve8900 - no, it doesn't

I get a repetitive error "Connection to server failed" with a blank checkered screen...
    07-27-09 03:41 AM
    you guys wanna test something for me?
    http://www.socialscope.net/download/...ocialScope.jad

tell me if that works on your Storm? its supposed to be SocialScope
    thing is I assume you need an account with them though
    Didn't worl...still need the invite

07-27-09 04:09 AM
    awwwwwww damn it! i was waiting for skyfire for so long! god damn it

i hope they update this skyfire soon so it will work with the storm, at least similar to opera
    07-27-09 04:10 AM
    Yeah... Skype is unusable on the Storm. Can't get past the screen to choose the language. That sucks.... I would have liked to have played with that.

EDIT: Looks like I was wrong. You can use the Q button to accept... now to see if I can play with this a bit.

EDIT 2: And... looks like Skype has crapped out on me and turned my phone in to sludge. Darn.
    Last edited by HardcorePooka; 07-27-09 at 04:31 AM.
    07-27-09 04:27 AM
    It is so slow...uninstalling it

07-27-09 04:40 AM
    You can watch google video on it... slowly, but surely. Haha. The mouse thing isn't as bad as people say... but it does take a while.
    07-27-09 05:28 AM
    I guess ill wait until the official is release

07-27-09 05:34 AM
    Tried downloading skyfire. Getting download failed.

07-27-09 06:23 AM
    I tell you what... I was a bit disappointed with Skyfire.
    07-27-09 06:34 AM
    skyfire doesnt seem to work with disabled compatiability , also crashed the phone. looks promising though.
    07-27-09 06:45 AM
    People don't be disappointed, this is for the Bold, not for the Storm. It is still in beta, when they come out with the Storm version I'm sure it will rock!!
    07-27-09 07:33 AM
    Hey I just tried to run skyfire on my pearl and every time my screen freezes with the hourglass symbol. :/ I've done 3 battery pulls. I'm going to try downloading it again but does anyone know what OS or model this is compatible with?
    Got it to work on my Pearl, just have to wait for it to get past the hourglass, took about a minute and half and actually is working really well. Will update more after I play with
    07-27-09 07:35 AM
    I can't get the mouse to move
    And I got an error (503 I think) when I closed it LOL

It is not too slow like people say, and it has to do with the fact that their servers are already being used to their max (or close to) so the fact that more people than expected are now also using it, the server wont be able to handle as much quickly
    07-27-09 07:58 AM
    Unfortunately, HULU is stating "Video is not available on your Platform", probably due to being the "alpha" release. I'm able to surf and play other flash videos, however is still extremely slow surfing, once again prolly due to not being a released version. All in all will be a great browser if "EVER" released.
    07-27-09 08:41 AM
    Unfortunately, HULU is stating "Video is not available on your Platform", probably due to being the "alpha" release. I'm able to surf and play other flash videos, however is still extremely slow surfing, once again prolly due to not being a released version. All in all will be a great browser if "EVER" released.
    Nope. Hulu blocked content from use with Skyfire. Unless the Skyfire team devises a work around, Hulu will never work with Skyfire.

Thanks for the link Lyricidal.

I managed to get a connection to the SF server and I streamed a video from Southparkstudios. The framerate was pretty low, and I could not get any sound. Is this the general experience everyone is having, or should I try other sites to see how SF handles it? I'm thinking of trying Netflix next.
    Last edited by funkybrunk; 07-27-09 at 09:27 AM.
    07-27-09 09:11 AM
    Yeah the same thing for me funky. Low framerate and no sound. Also the past two times I've tried to run it it's reset my phone. I was gunna wait until the Storm version but decided to give it another go this morning. Looks like I'll be waiting after all.
    07-27-09 09:37 AM
    It is really slow and it doesn't seem to like working on a storm, maybe works for trackball berries...
    DELETED IT
    07-27-09 10:52 AM
    Has anyone tried it for the curve

07-27-09 10:58 AM
    I couldn't even get skyfire to open up without it crashing my storm. Twice. Damn I was hoping it would work. Thank you anyway tho lryicidal!

07-27-09 12:06 PM
    Skyfire Crashed My Storm, So I Unistalled It.

07-27-09 01:37 PM
    Works on compatibality mode. I got connection up. Time to test flash

how did you get it to work in compatibility mode? I did that and yet it still does not move and every time I close Skyfire my phone power cycle. Please PM mean some help instructions
    07-27-09 01:57 PM
    Apparently the whole program is shut down for skyfire. Cx is pissed on twitter. Not all leaks are a good thing.
    07-27-09 02:02 PM
72 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD