Hey guys, I'm working on a school project on joint ventures. Please vote and let me know what you think about Skype creating an application for blackberry.

Please visit the link below and vote.

Technology, Consumer Electronics Poll | Twiigs

Thanks!
    04-10-09 06:40 PM
    Well if it is anything like the Skype app for the iPhone then I doubt any VZW BB users would be able to use it as it requires wifi.
    04-10-09 06:43 PM
    i agree, the wifi dependency is a major problem for success if verizon continues not to offer it.

could (and should) change in the future, but it's worth considering/mentioning in your project proposal for now.

-Cow

edit ** the poll seems to be asking an entirely different question that you did in the OP.
    04-10-09 08:44 PM
    ...and why is this in the 9630 forum???
    04-11-09 07:25 AM
    BBgeeks says RIM and carriers won't allow blackberry to use it on Skype time, so airtime will be used
    04-11-09 02:04 PM
    I'd love Skype on my 8900. It has WiFi and that works just great.

If you want to make free calls, buy a phone that has WiFi.

You should put this thread in a foru that has phnes with WiFi. Do you want it moved?
    04-11-09 02:06 PM
    I think this would be an interesting application to see on blackberry, but I personally wouldn't use it. And as previously mentioned the phone would need to have wi-fi, which is not offered through the verizon network
    04-11-09 02:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD