well, May is here .... but skype is not.

does anybody know when it's coming out?
    or is it at least in beta?
    05-07-09 02:43 PM
    I was wondering the same thing... anyone have some juicy details for us?
    05-12-09 01:33 AM
    Supposed to come out this month at some point. Or at least that's what the Skype site says. I'm eagerly awaiting it as it'd be really handy to have for when I go abroad.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-12-09 04:29 AM
    I can't wait too!!!! Let us have a beta!
    05-12-09 04:41 AM
    Tomorrow. Always tomorrow!
    05-12-09 04:43 AM
    i've been using and reviewing the im+ apps by shape services and have found them to work very well. if the official skype app works solely on wifi, that works here. been waiting on the beta app from them since 5/1. c'mon skype
    05-13-09 12:06 PM
    i've been using and reviewing the im+ apps by shape services and have found them to work very well. if the official skype app works solely on wifi, that works here. been waiting on the beta app from them since 5/1. c'mon skype
    The Skype app won't work on wifi. It will be the same as IM+, using your local calling minutes to make a LD call.
    05-13-09 01:14 PM
    I agree, IM+ is great. I think it's worth the 20 bux for people who really use Skype a lot. Especially if you haven't had luck with iSkoot and can't bear to wait for Skype to show some BlackBerry love.
    05-13-09 05:38 PM
    So want this app!! i had gotten in on a alpha and beta for winmo and let me tell you fricken amazing!! no more stupid "your phone isnt up to date on flashware" problem anymore!!
    05-13-09 10:41 PM
    Tried Skype on my wife's winmo HTC and was impressed by VOIP calls over wifi...pissed that Blackberry won't be getting ANY of that love!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-14-09 09:26 AM
    as long as i get chat which stays logged in the same way google talk and windows live messenger do then its perfect.

Calls over wifi is a nice-to-have but not a need-to-have
    05-14-09 01:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD