I have searched the forum but still I'm confused even after going to Skypes Website.

Can someone please tell me if there is a SKYPE Client for our BB?

If not I read about ISKOOT - but does that allow free Skype to Skype calls?

My wife is going to Germany to visit her parents (mother has cancer) Thursday for a week and I signed her up for the $20 unlimited data for International BB via T-Mobile and would like to use Skype for free calling (she has a 8320 curve and I have a 8330 Sprint Curve). Both of us have unlimited data in the US.

Thanks to anyone that can reply or give me any further pointers so I don't incur a huge bill.

I do know that T-mobile charges .99 cents per min (plus taxes) on any call to/from her phone while over there.
    01-14-09 09:17 AM
    How about BB Messenger... ? It's not voice but with both of you on Blackberries you could converse via text as much as you wanted without incurring charges.
    01-14-09 09:53 AM
    yes we are going to do that, but we'd like to talk once or twice a day and at .99 cent/min it can get expensive over 10 days.

thanks though. BB Msgr is an Awesome app.
    01-14-09 09:58 AM
    Iskoot is free ~ skype to skype BUT only if you initiate the call. (you still use your cell minutes so don't go crazy hehehe

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-14-09 11:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD