Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    So i recently got a skype account and I love it way more than AOL and I talk to my friend on there alot and i saw on the skype website that they have a mobile version for windows mobile and i tried to download but I couldn't get it to work. Anyone know of a version I can dl for the 8320?
    11-10-08 11:46 AM
    iSkoot is supposed to work with Skype, but it's not true VOIP. It will still use your voice plan's minutes when talking to someone.
    11-10-08 11:51 AM
    Do you mean "Talk" or "Chat"?

The Skype client for Windows lets you do both.

IM+ for Skype - Communication & Internet BlackBerry Software - Crackberry Store

IM+ for Skype is a fully mobile application that enables voice and text communication from BlackBerry handheld with other Skype users and provides cost-effective calling to landlines and mobiles all over the world. No huge data traffic for calls! ...
    Last edited by Reed McLay; 11-10-08 at 12:53 PM.
    11-10-08 12:49 PM
    I just downloaded iskoot to my 8310 today. I will only use it to chat via skype, no calls in or out. If I understand right the chat function is free right? I have unlimited data and it just uses that right? And using skype chat via iskoot it shouldn't matter where the two people are in the world, i.e. no international charges for chat right?
    11-10-08 08:19 PM
    Check out your plan- I have to have unlimited text messaging to chat through those kinds or apps. Tmo doesn't consider that just data. I would love to have sype on my bb- I will have to try that!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-11-08 07:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD